Regenerative Medicine and Devices degree offered at University of Brighton focuses on pathological and traumatic conditions of significant socio-economic impact. This informs the development of pioneering treatments for neurodegenerative diseases and sensory dysfunctions, diabetes, wound healing, cardiovascular and musculoskeletal diseases. You will work alongside internationally recognised academics, postdoctoral and other postgraduate researchers. Guided by experienced supervisors you will design and undertake a major research project. This will allow you to demonstrate your creativity and initiative while applying scientific theory and developing practical skills relevant to research, industry and hospitals. You will test the translational potential of your project on placement with one of the organisations in our collaborative network or another relevant stakeholder, which is also an opportunity to build your network of contacts.
CareersThe course intends to maximise both your personal and professional potential, and in particular provides a foundation for careers in research, industry, the public sector and academia.On course completion, you will be equipped with practical research based training, plus the necessary transferable skills to prepare you for career progression.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research project
- Evaluating Research in Biosciences
- Regenerative Medicine and Medical Devices
- Industrial Manufacturing Processes
- Ageing: Pathology and Prevention
- Cancer: Bench to Bedside
- Understanding Age-related CNS Disorders
- Novel Medicinal Products: A Clinical Perspective
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Health Informatics View 36 other Masters in Health Informatics in United Kingdom
- A 2:1 degree in a relevant subject. Students with a degree that does not fall within this category but who have significant relevant experience, will also be considered. All applicants should provide a full description of any research projects undertaken, relevant work experience and non-academic qualifications
International15012 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15012 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6426 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6426 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.