Students with a background in civil, construction, transport and systems engineering will especially benefit from this program as it prepares them for further career development in the structural engineering industry.
The curriculum addresses a diverse range of topics geared to producing well-rounded graduates who are equipped with the knowledge that employers require in order to put graduates to work.
The aim of the Civil - Structural Engineering (Online) program at Engineering Institute of Technology is to equip the student with a multitude of tools and techniques, including those that tackle specific organizational problems and also those required to design and implement engineering structures.
Practical Exercises and Remote Laboratories
You will participate in laboratory practical assignments using remote laboratories and simulation software, to ensure you receive the requisite hands-on experience.
The hardware equipment connected to most of the computers, both industrial and educational, allows you to perform real implementation of engineering activities by interfacing the computers, software and simulators to real-world hardware.
The program is an academically accredited program by the Australian Government agency (TEQSA).This qualification is officially accredited within the Australian Qualifications Framework by the Training Accreditation Council (TAC), and EIT is approved by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) for delivery by EIT in all Australian states. EIT delivers this program to students worldwide.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Structural Analysis
- Advanced Engineering Materials
- Structural Design Part - Advanced Topics on Reinforced Concrete Design
- Project, Design and Construction Management
- Advanced Structural Engineering Methods
- Structural Design Part - Advanced Topics on Steel Design
- Structural Dynamics
- Engineering Research and Practice
- Earthquake Structural Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 10 other Masters in Architecture in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Number - 03567C
To gain entry into this program, applicants need one of the following:
- a recognized 3-year bachelor degree in an engineering qualification in a congruent** field of practice
- an EIT Bachelor of Science (Engineering) degree in a congruent field of practice.
- a 4-year Bachelor of Engineering qualification (or equivalent), that is recognized under the Washington Accord or Engineers Australia, in a congruent, or a different field of practice at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
- a 4-year Bachelor of Engineering qualification (or equivalent)* that is not recognized under the Washington Accord, in a congruent** field of practice to this program.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Please contact EIT for detailed fee information
- EIT International Science and Engineering Merit (ISEM) Scholarship
- The Richard E. Morley Industrial Automation Scholarship
- The EIT Dean’s Scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.