Many people think that being an entrepreneur only means starting your own company. This is not entirely true. In fact, in developed economies entrepreneurship most often occurs in well-established companies. In general, entrepreneurship is the ability to successfully develop and bring to market captivating products and services that solve challenging problems, in a highly uncertain environment, often under considerable time constraints with very limited resources.
People are not born entrepreneurs, entrepreneurship can be learned! The focus of the Master in Innovation and Entrepreneurship at University of Oslo is to provide students with comprehensive knowledge of core business disciplines and to develop critical entrepreneurial skills and mindset needed in order to successfully lead and manage these processes.
Top three reasons to choose this programme:
- You aspire to become an innovative entrepreneur in an existing firm. This programme will enable you to become an innovative leader within established organizations by providing you with comprehensive knowledge and vigorous training on how to evaluate, plan, execute, and sustain innovative new products and services that bring value to individuals, organizations, and communities around the world.
- You dream of starting your own company, maybe not now, but after gaining sufficient work experience and industry knowhow. Within this programme you will learn how to identify new ideas and opportunities, turn them into a working business, sustain competitive advantage, and strategically grow your company.
- You want to stay competitive in an increasingly interdisciplinary and changing work climate. One of the main goals of this programme is to foster an entrepreneurial mindset that will enable you to successfully adapt, innovate and stay resilient in the face of unstable and constantly changing organizational and societal environments.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Practical Innovation Management
- Innovation Strategy and Management
- Ideation and Feasibility Studies
- Marketing Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management View 5 other Masters in Innovation Management in Norway
- Scan of non-Norwegian passport or ID card
- Documentation of English language proficiency
- Documentation of completed upper secondary education
- Final bachelor's degree diploma(s)/certificate(s)
- Transcript of records for your bachelor's degree
- Degree/ relevant courses to be completed - Only applicable for Nordic and EU/EEA/Swiss Citizens and applicants with a permanent or renewable residence permit in Norway
- Final degree diploma and transcript of records
- Documentation of financing (if applicable)
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.