- Gateway to German industry even before graduation
Build and refine business, management and ledership skills in the shortest possible time, applying them in a company placement of your choice.
- Internationally oriented
The content of the programme is geared towards an international career; studying entirely in English whilst learning German in parallel.
- Studying at the highest level
ESB Business School is AACSB accredited - a seal of quality that only 5 % of all business schools worldwide achieve. Top rankings are the norm for us.
The International Management programme from Reutlingen University provides you with a broad portfolio of management and leadership skills; preparing you for roles in the management of global businesses in just one year. In addition to the compulsory modules, you can choose one of three specialisations and apply your knowledge to a business project/company of your choice, which you can undertake in Germany or abroad.
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Intellectual Property Rights Management
- Innovation and International Markets
- International Marketing and Trade
- International Sales and Product Management
- International Negotiation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 122 other Masters in International Business in Germany
- Completed higher education studies, usually at least a bachelor's degree or equivalent (degrees from non-German universities must be recognised in Germany by the Studienkolleg Konstanz)
- At least two years of professional experience after completion of the first degree, proof of which must be presented by the start of lectures
- Very good English proficiency, corresponding to level C1 according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages
- A GMAT test score of at least 550 points (score 550+ or equivalent GRE score) Please ensure that you select ESB Business School at Reutlingen University as one of the universities to which your test result will be sent.
- Successful selection interview
International10400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10400 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA10400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10400 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- € 167.30 semester fee
- You have to pay a Semester Contribution of 167.30 EUR per semester to study at Reutlingen University.
Living costs for Reutlingen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.