Enterprise and IT Security is a key issue of the international economy, especially for a strong export country like Germany. The demand for experts in this field will far exceed the supply for many years to come.
Career ProspectsGraduates of the Enterprise and IT Security (ENITS) Master's degree program at Offenburg University of Applied Sciences will find leading positions in the following areas, among others:
- Security concept design and implementation
- Corporate management
- Cybercrime control and investigation, including evidence protection
- System and security administration for online services, e-commerce enterprises, banks, service providers as well as state and federal authorities such as the Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik, Bundeskriminalamt or Landeskriminalämter
- Corporate certification
- Network specialist or technology solution architect for IT security
- Security-related software developer or system administrator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Anonymity and Surveillance
- Applied Cryptanalysis
- Data Analysis for Risk and Security Management
- Data Mining
- Ethics and EU-Law
- IT Sec Lab
- Master\'s Thesis
- Mobile Security
- Security in Ubiquitous Computing
- Software Security
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics IT Security Cyber Security View 12 other Masters in IT Security in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission requires a completed Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering degree in computer science, business informatics, enterprise and IT security, or equivalent, amounting to 210 ECTS credits (European credit system) or equivalent (for degrees from non-European institutions).
- A motivation letter
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.