Take the first step towards your future today by enrolling on the MSc in International Health Management .
Save up to 40% on your tuition fees when you apply! This offer is effective June 2022. Terms and conditions apply*.
Why enrol on this programme
The MSc International Health Management is awarded by Universita Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO and will help you to become a leader in this dynamic and fast-paced sector! The MSc programme from Berlin School of Business and Innovation is tailored to individuals looking to become world-class leaders in international health management.
You will be passionate and inquisitive, with a desire to lead health organisations through challenges. You will achieve this by developing excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills as well as through growing your understanding of this demanding sector.
Modules include: Anthropology and Sociology of Health and Medical Care, Financial and Economic Management of Health Organisations as well as National Health Systems and Health Policy.
This programme will prepare you to take on any number of challenges in the international health management sector whether that be a managerial or directorial role. Alternatively, you will have developed the research techniques and expert knowledge needed to take on further postgraduate studies should you choose to.
Why study in Berlin
Alongside studying in Berlin, Germany’s capital the world’s most innovative country according to the 2020 Bloomberg Innovation Index.
Terms and Conditions to Apply:
- Only international students are eligible for this offer.
- Not applicable for European passport holders, they have a separate European fees.
- To secure the offer, a minimum deposit of €2,000 must be paid before the deadline.
- The tuition fee balance must be paid before the start of the programme.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
- Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
- Students who have already paid a deposit towards Feb, May or Oct 2021 intakes will receive the same discount upon registering on campus.
- Students who have deferred from any 2020 intake will not receive this offer."
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Anthropology and Sociology of Health and Medical Care
- Financial and Economic Management of Health Organisations
- National Health Systems and Health Policy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 38 other Masters in Health Sciences in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum age: 21
- Academic qualifications:
- A three-year bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution in a related discipline. Applicants with degrees in other disciplines and applicants with no bachelor’s degree, but with other academic qualifications such as HNDs or Level 5 Diplomas and significant
- professional experience, are also welcome to apply. Their acceptance may be subject to a successful entrance test and interview. A high-school certificate is required.
- Documents: CV and two reference letters.
- Qualifications: You must have a 2:2 UK bachelor’s degree (or any equivalent degree which is recognised by ECCTIS UK)
- If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. To take this route, you must have a minimum of 3 years management experience"
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11800 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 EUR per year during 18 months.
- 2022: €11,800 (International students) | €7,000 (EU students)
- 2023: €12,000 (International students) | €7,000 (EU students)
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Scholarships can be given for a number of reasons and are designed to support you through your studies by helping with general living costs. They are non-repayable and can be spent on anything from rent and household bills to books and specialist equipment.
- Academic merit
You must demonstrate that you will be able to succeed with and benefit from the programme, explaining what you expect to gain from it.
- Personal statement
You will need to write a short personal statement (250 words) on what taking the programme will mean for your future.
- Financial need
You must demonstrate that you would not be able to take the programme without receiving the scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.