It encourages students to develop creative and analytical approaches to problem-solving in the aviation finance and leasing sphere and to enhance interpersonal and leadership skills.
It is the only MSc Aviation Finance Degree in Europe and is supported by leading aircraft leasing companies through internships, scholarships and research projects.
The MSc in Aviation Finance programme at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School gives you the specialised skills and knowledge you need for a career in the aviation finance and leasing sector.
Potential careers for our graduates include:
- Credit Risk Analysis
- Pricing Analyst
- Financial Modelling
- Risk Management
- Aviation Leasing Marketing and Negotiations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Methods For Aviation Finance
- Accounting / Financial Statement Analysis for Aviation
- Aviation Finance
- Capital Markets and Instruments
- Aviation Tax
- Aviation Economics
- Law of Aviation Finance
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering Finance View 14 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Ireland
An honours bachelors degree in:
- Business/Commerce to include a number of quantitative subjects such as Economics or Finance or
- a Finance-related-area, Mathematical Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or Physics
- with a minimum 2.1 award at NFQ Level 8 (or international equivalent) in a. or b. above.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.