Students are required to do a 20 credit hour dissertation in the second semester.
The Master of Applied Mathematics program from the Universiti Teknologi Mara aims to sharpen analytical, modelling and problem solving skills for career advancement in industry, business, management, education and other professions wherever mathematics is applied.
Graduates will also be well prepared to further their studies at the doctoral program.
- Choose any three from:
- Fundamentals of Numerical Analysis
- Computational Mathematics
- Dynamical Systems
- Fluid Mechanics and Heat/Mass Transfer
- Finite Difference Methods for Partial Differential Equations
- Mathematics for Parallel Computation
- Advanced Mathematical Methods
- 12 months
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesApplied Mathematics Actuarial Science
- Bachelor Degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 in the field of Mathematics from UiTM or other institutions of higher learning approved by the UiTM Senate; OR
- Bachelor Degree with minimum CGPA of 2.50 in the field of Mathematics from UiTM or other institutions of higher learning approved by the UiTM Senate and a minimum of two (2) years relevant working experience.
International2297 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2297 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National801 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 801 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- National Tuition Fees Per total (RM): 3323
- International Tuition Fees Per total (RM): 9520
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.