We also find chemistry in reactions of substances in our living and inanimate world. The art of transferring what has been learned from nature into research inspires researchers time and again. Chemistry is full of perspectives, professional diversity and is an important part of the sustainable development of our social prosperity. Here we encounter energy generation, conversion and storage as fundamentally important chemical questions for current and future generations.
What is this course about?
The master's degree in Chemistry at the University of Ulm can be studied in the form of two study programs. As a result, the student has the opportunity at the beginning of the course to set a focus for the course by choosing the program that is suitable for him. The "Materials" study program, which contains a large number of material science modules, was specially designed for this purpose. Alternatively, you can choose the "Chemistry" study program, which covers the classic sub-disciplines of chemistry and offers maximum flexibility.
Students in the Master's program in Chemistry acquire in-depth knowledge in the following areas:
- chemical research methods and scientific work,
- current challenges in the core and sub-disciplines of chemistry,
- scientific and professional skills in the application fields of chemistry.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Physical Chemistry
- Analytical Spectroscopy
- Polymeric Materials
- Materials of Energy Management
- Introduction to Energy Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry View 37 other Masters in Chemistry in Germany
- Fully completed and signed application form (the one already required for the pre-application).
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement of objectives
- Two letters of reference
- Photocopies of all official certificates and transcripts
- Photocopies of English or German translations of all official certificates and transcripts
- Passport photo
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.