You’ll gain an authentic experience of working in clinical environments and health care systems through four clinic practice placements and a work immersive program within a community setting.
You’ll also undertake units in digital health and technology, business, leadership, and enterprise that will build your capacity for work readiness and empower you to drive innovation in the field.Self-evaluation and reflection will be encouraged with a ‘Knowing Self’ unit, where you’ll be paired with physiotherapy mentors to help you become an agile, engaged and capable health professional.
The Master of Physiotherapy program from Swinburne University of Technology is an accredited and approved program by the Australian Physiotherapy Council and is endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Board.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Anatomy and Biomechanics for Physiotherapists
- Knowing-self, Professional Practice and Communication
- Exercise and Acute Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Cardiorespiratory Science and Physiotherapy Practice
- Neurosciences and Physiotherapy Practice
- Sports, Occupational Health and Rehabilitation
- Research, Evidence and Translation
- Leadership and Business for Physiotherapists
- Complex and Advanced Physiotherapy Practice
- Early Life and Specific Populations
- Community Health Promotion and Chronic Disease
- Technology Supported Clinical Practice
- Research and Innovation Project A (Capstone)
- Health Care Models and Service Delivery
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 29 other Masters in Physiotherapy in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code 098499BApplicants must meet all the following criteria:
- a completed bachelor degree in a health science discipline*, and/or
- tertiary level studies in human musculoskeletal anatomy and physiology.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43650 USD per year during 24 months.
National42840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42840 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.