The Teaching (Early Education) program at the University of Sydney will help you to become a teacher. Gain hands-on experience with 40 days of teaching practice in early childhood settings, a 45-day internship and a professional research project. This experience will ensure you develop the confidence, knowledge and skills to become a successful early childhood teacher.
The University of Sydney has an international reputation for excellence. Many of our Master of Teaching students are offered full-time employment before completing their degrees.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creative Arts in Early Childhood
- Development in the Early Years
- EC Professional Experience
- EC Professional Research Project
- Early Childhood Health and Wellness
- Early Childhood Leadership
- Family, Community and Contexts
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 130 other Masters in Teaching in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 020155D
- a bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline from the University of Sydney or equivalent qualification; and
- the completion of any additional qualifying courses prescribed by the Faculty.
International44000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44000 AUD per year during 24 months.
National29000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29000 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.