These initatives provide plenty of opportunities for research as well as industry contacts for the students of our master program. Below, you will find all the information you will need.
Students holding a good Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or an equivalent degree, and who are interested in current machine learning research and modern methods may continue their studies to obtain a Master’s degree. Please see the admission requirements below.
The Master’s program in Machine Learning at the University of Tübingen offers a wide choice of courses in computer science and, apart from a few mandatory courses, allows students to choose their subjects according to interest. Students will attend lectures, seminars, and project lab courses under the supervision of scientists who introduce them to basic and applied research and current topics in machine learning.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Data Literacy
- Mathematics for Machine Learning
- Advanced Artificial Neural Networks
- Advanced Probabilistic Machine Learning Modeling and Applications
- Data Mining and Probabilistic Reasoning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Machine Learning View 3 other Masters in Machine Learning in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree in subject related to machine learning i.e. computer science, mathematics, physics, and related fields with grade average of at least 2,3 (german system: 1,0 is best)
- mathematical skills on the level of the bachelor of computer science in Tübingen in one- and multi-dimensional calculus, linear algebra, and either numerical mathematics or probability theory
- skills in programming and in algorithms and data structures (theoretical analyis of algorithms)
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.