The successful commercialisation of products and services in international markets and the globalisation of value-added chains are just two examples of the challenges that companies are facing in heightened international competition.
During the International Management programme delivered by Fulda University of Applied Sciences you will learn how to think in intercultural terms and to work using an interdisciplinary approach. Initial experience in a practical environment is the first step to taking on responsible international management roles in a wide range of different sectors and companies of all sizes.
Excellent career opportunities for graduates
Successful completion of the Master's programme will equip you with extensive professional, social and communication skills for challenging tasks in the field of international management. In the first stage of your professional career, you will be able to be flexibly employed in diverse company functions, depending on your Bachelor's degree and your chosen electives and independent of industry or company size.
On completion of the International Management programme delivered by Hochschule Fulda - University of Applied Sciences, you will have acquired the theoretical and practical tools necessary for responsible management tasks at the corporate or divisional management level. Specialised knowledge is often less important in these high-level positions than holistic decision-making skills and the ability to take action, making the generalist focus of your Master's degree particularly worthwhile.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Methods and Empirical Research
- Marketing Management in a Global Market
- European and International Business Law
- Global Human Resource Management
- Controllership and Decision Analysis
- International Economics and European Integration
- Leadership & Communication
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business Strategic Management View 168 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to the Master’s programme is conditional on successful completion of undergraduate studies in related subjects, primarily in the areas of business or economics (but also industrial engineering and business information technology). This means that at least 60 credit points (ECTS) must be from these areas.
- Since the study programme is taught in both German and English, appropriate language skills are also required (English B2, German C1). For questions regarding the language skills and the required evidence, please consult the Student Service Center or the International Office (contact information below).
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
There is a semester contribution of around €300.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.