The Medicine (Advanced) (Sleep Medicine) program at the University of Sydney aims to provide comprehensive information on the theory and practice of sleep medicine through distance education; the courses provide training in clinical, theoretical and research techniques in sleep medicine and help to establish criteria for best practice in the field.
These courses are suitable for those already working in the area of sleep medicine, or for those wishing to undertake a career change. The courses provide a firm basis for vocational training in this discipline.Why study sleep medicine with us?
- Our postgraduate programs are taught by clinicians, academics and researchers who have had a major impact on the advancement of research and treatment of sleep disorders, and
- Our courses provide an excellent understanding of the theoretical and practical aspects of sleep medicine, and offer a firm basis for those who wish to work in the field.
The course provides advanced postgraduate training for students who intend to pursue a career within the general field of sleep medicine, or for professionals already working in the area of sleep medicine.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Sleep Medicine
- Advanced Sleep Physiology
- Applied Sleep Medicine
- Breathing Disorders of Sleep
- Introduction to Clinical Epidemiology
- Introduction to Sleep Medicine
- Management of Sleep Disorders
- Non-Respiratory Sleep Disorders
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Complementary & Alternative Medicine View 84 other Masters in Human Medicine in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Number: 00026A
- completion of the requirements for the Master of Medicine (Sleep Medicine); and
- an average mark of at least 75% in 24 credit points of compulsory and/or stream units of study; and
- any other requirements as stated by the Faculty at the time of application.
International49000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 49000 AUD per year and a duration of 36 months.
National30500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30500 AUD per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.