Students in this program spend one year at the University of Tübingen and one year at the partner university of their choice. They are able to choose from a broad range of courses at both universities to tailor the contents of the program to their specific needs. Due to the international focus of the program, graduates are able to get into different working procedures in different countries efficiently and adopt beneficial practices employed in other cultures.
In addition to the M.Sc. in European Management at the University of Tübingen, students are granted a Master's degree from their chosen partner university. With this additional qualification, graduates have a wider range of employment possibilities in different countries and multinationally operating companies.
More informationVisit official programme website
Course of studies
- Students start their program at the EM Strasbourg in September where they take modules from their chosen specialization as well as language courses.
- Furthermore, the EM Strasbourg requires students to complete an internship lasting 3.5 months which can be done between the first and second year or at the end of the second year.
- The second year of the program is spent in Tübingen and includes the completion of the Master thesis.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership European Studies View 175 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission to one of our double degree programs requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Economics with a grade better then 2.5, preferably a degree that amounts to 180 ECTS credits (e. g. a three-year Bachelor).
- European Management applicants are expected to display a sound knowledge of Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics and Statistical Methods. In addition, applicants must be fluent in German and English.
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.