The Advanced Nursing Practice program at the University of Sydney states that a capstone experience comprises one or more units of study designed by the faculty to provide students with an opportunity to draw together the learning that has taken place during the award, synthesise this with their prior learning and experience, and draw conclusions that will form the basis for further investigation, and intellectual and/or professional growth.
Graduates of this course will be recognised as having advanced knowledge relevant to clinical nursing. Clinical nurses work in a variety of settings in the acute sector and the community and managing patients with both acute and chronic health concerns. They may also be involved in education, administration or research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Assessment and Clinical Judgement
- Capstone (Research)
- Clinical Practice and Nursing Work
- Contemporary Health Leadership
- Creating a Culture of Safety and Quality
- 18 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 326 other Masters in Health Sciences in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 084691F
- a pre-registration nursing degree with credit average from the University of Sydney or equivalent qualification; or
- an embedded graduate certificate or diploma in this discipline from the University of Sydney or equivalent qualification.
International41500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41500 AUD per year during 18 months.
National23000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23000 AUD per year during 18 months.
- Student Contribution Amount (SCA) for year 1: $3,950 (indicative only)
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.