This Forensic Archaeology and Crime Scene Investigation program at University of Bradford is taught by staff with extensive crime scene experience who regularly work on a range of operations and are at the forefront of the professional development of the discipline.
The course will:
- Provide you with advanced practical, analytical and interpretative skills in forensic archaeology
- Provide training in discipline skills to enable graduates to pursue careers in Forensic Archaeology and Crime Scene Investigation (CSI)
- Prepare students for careers in non-cognate fields through emphasis on team working and application of a wide knowledge base to problem solving
This course combines approaches from different disciplines to provide students with a comprehensive forensic skill set.
Graduates from this programme have gone on to work in law enforcement (both as Police Officers and Scene of Crime/Scientific Support), Forensic Science as well as commercial archaeology with enhanced skill sets.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Crime Scene Investigation
- Professional Development
- Forensic Archaeology and Crime Scene Investigation
- Forensic Taphonomy
- Law for Expert Witnesses
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArchaeology Forensic Science Criminology View 163 other Masters in Criminology in United Kingdom
- 2:2 or above in a relevant discipline, from either the humanities or sciences (e.g. archaeology, anthropology, forensic sciences, law, etc).
- Other relevant qualifications and past experience will also be considered.
- For North American students, normally a GPA of at least 2.5 on a scale of 4.0 is required, or an equivalent.
International20885 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20885 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8784 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8784 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home: £7,042
- International: £20,118
- Home: £3,521
- Home: £4,418
Living costs for Bradford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.