- Gain a solid grounding in the fundamentals of financial management, financial accounting, and management accounting and will sharpen your quantitative skills in finance
- Learn about financial and management accounting processes combined with practical training on leading databases including Datastream, Thomson Reuters and other financial databases and software systems
- Specialise with optional modules including international taxation, derivatives pricing, domestic and international portfolio management, banking and financial services, and international financial management
- Attend specialist workshops with experienced practitioners
Our Masters programmes are designed to prepare you for a successful career, wherever in the world you plan to work. Employers expect advanced communication and technical skills, team-working and independent research, project-management and the very latest specialist knowledge from their postgraduate recruits.
An Accounting and Finance programme at The University of Exeter will enable you to develop the professional and financial skills and subject expertise that will make you a valuable asset from day one of your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Empirical Accounting
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Accounting, Accounts and Accountability: examining its everyday
- Coding Analytics for Accountants
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We close to applications wishing to join us for study in 2022/2023 on Friday 16 September. We advise international applicants to submit a complete application by mid-July.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 767 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of Exeter and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A 2:1 with honours or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or related discipline. Candidates may also offer ACCA papers F1-F9. We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications such as CFA(R), ACCA, ICAEW, ICAS and CIMA.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National18400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18400 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.