In the Global Finance program from CBS International Business School you will acquire in-depth knowledge in business administration and finance. Your university education will focus on seminars on “Business Economics”, “International Investment” and “Values Based Management”.
The merger of two companies and the acquisition of business units are typical transactions in the international business environment. The entry into new sales markets and company growth often occurs through such M&A activities. Before this happens, however, it is necessary to evaluate the takeover candidate. During the first three semesters of the master’s programme “Global Finance” you will learn the tools for due diligence in the seminars “Empirical Research Methods” and “Applied M&A and Restructuring”.
Career start made easy
After graduating, you will have many opportunities in the world of finance – from a management position in medium-sized organisations, to investment banks, to multinational corporations. With your master’s degree, you also have the admission requirement for a doctorate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- Empirical Research Methods
- Strategic Analysis & Management
- Innovation Management & Digital Transformation
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Governance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Accounting International Business View 25 other Masters in Accounting in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The admission requirements for our CBS Master programmes are a first academic qualification with a minimum of 180 ECTS-Credits of a recognised university with a final grade of at least “good”. Applicants who have not attained this grade in their first study course must take a separate entrance examination. The degree should be business-related.
- Your CV in tabular format
- Proof of your study achievements to date (official academic transcript of records) and if already applicable the certificate of your first academic degree (e.g. Bachelor)
- Letter of motivation: 1-2 DIN A4 pages which answers the following question: “How do you view your vocational future after your studies at CBS?”
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15660 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7830 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA10740 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5370 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Köln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.