Students of M.Sc. Electrical Engineering at Warsaw University of Technology acquire comprehensive qualifications and knowledge in the area of: power system (planning, optimisation and control), electrical power quality, electromagnetic compatibility, electromechanical drive systems, electrical traction, measurement systems (hardware and software), intelligent electrical installations and IT (artificial intelligence in power engineering, computational methods and algorithms, microprocessor engineering).
- electrical engineering companies;
- construction and design bureaus for electrical equipment;
- distribution and commercial companies dealing with electric equipment and controls;
- professional power engineering sector;
- design and installation companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Examples of modules:
- Electrical Measurement of Non-Electrical Parameters
- Electromechanical Drive Systems
- Energy Conversions
- Selected Problems of Circuit Theory
- Short Circuits in Power Systems
- Numerical Methods in Technics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Artificial Intelligence View 8 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Upload Entry Documents:
- Bachelor's Degree - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor's Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones.
- Transcript of records - your results/grades, necessary to make the decision.
- Passport - the page(s) with your personal information, your photo, and your signature.
- EU citizens: Candidates from EU can use passport or the national ID.
- Proof of payment of €200 application fee.
- One picture/photograph - the passport format photo
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.