Students of M.Sc. Electrical Engineering at Warsaw University of Technology acquire comprehensive qualifications and knowledge in the area of: power system (planning, optimisation and control), electrical power quality, electromagnetic compatibility, electromechanical drive systems, electrical traction, measurement systems (hardware and software), intelligent electrical installations and IT (artificial intelligence in power engineering, computational methods and algorithms, microprocessor engineering).
CareerDepending on the final profiling, graduates will be well-prepared to work in local and international design offices, research and scientific institutions, universities, factories (supervision and production management in the field of electrical equipment and devices), power plants and electrical networks.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Electro-heat engineering
- Advanced Scientific Computations
- Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence in Power Engineering
- Computational Methods and Algorithms
- Digital Power System Protection
- Embedded Computer Systems
- Graphical User Interfaces
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Admission process is starting on 4th of May.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Artificial Intelligence View 8 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor Degree Diploma - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones.
- transcript of records - in the original language and translation to English
- Passport personal information page - the page(s) with your data, photo and signature
- proof of payment of €200 application fee.
- One photograph - passport format photo
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.