In this course you will delve into various aspects of the information and communication technology field and gain the knowledge to arm yourself with exceptional insights and understanding into the impact of new technologies in different areas, and gain proficiency in seeking career opportunities in this rapidly advancing industry.
This course offers an excellent opportunity to complement your existing skillset by adding a technical component designed to give you a better understanding and appreciation of IT related business strategies – which will expose you to better employment opportunities and take your career in IT to a new and exciting level.
Alternatively, if the idea for further postgraduate study inspires you then this course offers the perfect platform from which to progress on to the UC Graduate Diploma in Information Technology , or the UC Master of Information Technology.
Study a Graduate Certificate in Information Technology from University of Canberra and you will:
- gain basic knowledge and skills in ICT
- learn how to develop computer-based solutions
- address core areas of the ‘Skills Framework for the Information Age’
- complement your existing academic knowledge and skills
- learn to critically analyse, interpret and synthesise complex IT ideologies
- broaden your qualifications and employment prospects
- gain unrivalled access to industry specialists
- improve your network of professional contacts
- be able to explore further postgraduate studies
- pursue a more academic career focused pathway
The UC Graduate Certificate in IT offers the perfect stepping stone to further academic study or a direct pathway for career entry or progression in any one of the following careers:
- ICT customer support officer
- ICT support technician
- Project support officer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Practice in IT
- Information Technology for the Workplace
- Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology View 111 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have an Australian bachelor's degree in a non-IT field or equivalent.
CRICOS Code: 040739C
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International34100 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34100 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
National26500 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26500 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
- The indicative CSP Student Contribution Amount for this course is $8,021
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.