This Graduate Certificate in Human Movement Science from University of Canberra will boost your knowledge of functional anatomy, biomechanics and exercise physiology while setting the groundwork to allow your study to articulate into a variety of other sports related pathways.
This course also offers fantastic networking opportunities and satisfies the Australian Physiotherapy Association and Australian Association for Exercise and Sports Sciences’ requirements for entry into the Master of Physiotherapy and Master of Exercise Science programs.
Study a Graduate Certificate in Human Movement Science at UC and you will:
- broaden the skills and knowledge you developed during an undergraduate science degree
- learn functional anatomy, biomechanics and exercise physiology
- conduct research with leaders in applied sport research
- collaborate with major sporting organisations
- bridge the gap between a biological or medical science bachelor’s degree and our Master of Physiotherapy, Master of Exercise Science and Master of Occupational Therapy program.
Opportunities exist for Graduate Certificate in Human Movement Science graduates in the sporting organisation sector, including:
- conducting sports science research
- developing equipment and investigating its effectiveness
- preparing marketing or development plans
- conducting sports events for organisations
- preparing media releases and information kits
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Regional Anatomy and Physiology
- Systemic Anatomy and Physiology
- Advanced Functional Anatomy
- Physiology of Exercise
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Natural Sciences Health Sciences View 48 other Masters in Natural Sciences in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed bachelor degree in a science discipline
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36800 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36800 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
National27000 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27000 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.