The technical focus of the Embedded Systems Engineering course at Coventry University concentrates on a combination of advanced electronics including Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA) based digital system design, image and signal processing, digital communications, wireless intelligent systems, and robotics as well as the subject specific knowledge in embedded systems including embedded systems programming, embedded operating systems, and embedded hardware engineering.
Embedded systems are now ever-present in all aspects of technological life – in industries as diverse as automotive, biotechnology, fixed and mobile communications, information technology, industrial electronics process control, security and computer technology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Wireless Intelligent Systems
- Digital Signal and Image Processing
- Robotics – Kinematics, Dynamics and Applications
- Embedded Hardware Engineering
- Embedded System Programming
- Digital Communication Systems
- Embedded Operating Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology Artificial Intelligence View 125 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
An applicant for the course will normally be expected to possess at least one of the following:
- A minimum of a second class honours degree in a relevant subject such as electronic engineering or physics.
- A lower qualification plus appropriate and relevant experience at a professional level.
- Satisfactory independent evidence of working for several years in a position that would normally be occupied by an honours graduate in a relevant area (such as the engineering sector), which would lead to gaining benefit from the course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16600 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9200 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.