About the Program
The aim of the Sustainable Urban Infrastructure Engineering program at Abdullah Gül University (AGU) is to raise research-oriented graduate students who have the knowledge and skills to bring sustainable engineering solutions to the problems of the urban population which is increasing rapidly today and can handle the problems with the perspective of different diciplines. The program is supported by Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Electrical and Electronic Engineering faculty members.
- They work as expert, technical staff or manager in urban infrastructure engineering issues in private sector organizations and public institutions in Turkey or abroad.
- They work in academic positions by continuing their doctoral studies in the departments of urban infrastructure issues of universities in Turkey and abroad.
- As inovative and research-oriented individuals, they take part in national or international business and initiative projects in the areas of urban infrastructure systems and their sustainability in order to contribute to society in line with national or global technological needs
- Advanced Calculus
- Urban Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 27 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Turkey
- Undergraduate and Graduate (if available) Diploma
- ALES or GRE Certificate (It's mandatory for Turkish applicants to have an ALES score and for international applicants to have a GRE Score)
- Language Proficiency Exam Certificate (TOEFL iBT / PTE / YDS / AGU English Exemption Exam)
- University Transcript
- Minimum of 2 Recommendation letters
- Official ID Photo
- Passport (ID and Validity Date pages) (Mandatory Only For International Students)
- Statement of Purpose
Living costs for Kayseri
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.