- Everyone’s career paths are different, so your degree should be too. During the Master in Management one-year program offered by IE, you can choose from six different tracks and over 50 electives. Plus, you’ll be able to interact with other like-minded students in other programs—such as the International MBA and the Master in Finance—through our shared electives.
- Customize your studies to suit your own individual needs, and take complete control over your career trajectory.
- We offer a range of exciting and innovative tracks and electives for you to choose from, making our MIM 50% customizable. Share some electives courses from various degrees—including the International MBA and the Master in Finance— Benefit from working alongside diverse individuals with different backgrounds and distinct professional ambitions and capitalize on your strengths to ensure you reach your maximum potential.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leading People and Teams
- Data Analytics for Decision Making
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Financial Reporting
- Competitive Strategy
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Management Accounting
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Rolling admissions process, no deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 16 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in Spain
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Official university transcripts (certified translation into English or Spanish)
- 1 page CV/Resume
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Photocopy of current passport
- Passport size picture
- Students are required to take either the GMAT (a competitive score is recommendable, 80% of our students have GMAT 650-770), GRE or IEGAT.
International38200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38200 EUR per year and a duration of 10 months.
EU/EEA38200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38200 EUR per year and a duration of 10 months.
Application fee: 125€ or 175€ in case of applying to 2 programs (fee is not refundable)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.