The Applied Biotechnology program from Warsaw University of Technology contains a wide range of specialist subjects (modeling of bioprocesses, regulation of biotechnological processes, separation processes in biotechnology, laboratory of technological and biotechnological processes, biotechnology of natural resources, etc.), which, together with bioanalytical and selective subjects (bioanalytics, sensors and biosensors, microbioanalytics) constitute a comprehensive offer for all graduates interested in the field of biotechnology.
Graduate profile – job opportunities:
The Applied Biotechnology program is focused on the education of specialists prepared for employment in many biotechnological branches of industry (e.g. pharmaceutical, food, or com-posting industry).
- Small, medium, and large enterprises of the biotechnology industry and related industries.
- Units of research facilities of the biotechnology industry and related industries. Research, testing, and diagnostic laboratories.
- Design and business units, including companies trading in biotechnology equipment.
- Institutions providing consulting services and disseminating knowledge in the field of chemistry and biotechnology
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Examples of modules:
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Data Treatment in Chemical Analysis for Biotechnology
- Clean Technologies
- Implantable Medical Devices
- Separation Processes in Biotechnology
- Sensors and Biosensors
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiotechnology Natural Sciences Health Sciences View 6 other Masters in Biotechnology in Poland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Upload Entry Documents:
- Bachelor's Degree - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor's Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones.
- Transcript of records - your results/grades, necessary to make the decision.
- Passport - the page(s) with your personal information, your photo, and your signature.
- EU citizens: Candidates from EU can use passport or the national ID.
- Proof of payment of €200 application fee.
- One picture/photograph - the passport format photo
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.