The Applied Biotechnology programme from Warsaw University of Technology contains a wide range of specialist subjects (such as: modelling of bioprocesses, regulation of biotechnological processes, separation processes in biotechnology, laboratory of technological and biotechnological processes, biotechnology of natural resources, etc.), which, together with bioanalytical and selective subjects (bioanalytics, sensors and biosensors, microbioanalytics) constitute a comprehensive offer for all students interested in the field of biotechnology.
The programme educates specialists prepared for employment in many biotechnological branches of industry (e.g. pharmaceutical, food or composting industry). Our graduates are competent to carry out scientific research in biotechnology laboratories as well as to work at planning or consulting companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clean Technologies
- Data Treatment in Chemical Analysis for Biotechnology
- Laboratory of Applied Biotechnology
- Analytical Methods in Biotechnology
- Environmental Biotechnology
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Admission process is starting on 4th of May.
DisciplinesBiotechnology Natural Sciences Health Sciences View 6 other Masters in Biotechnology in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor Degree Diploma - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones.
- transcript of records - in the original language and translation to English
- Passport personal information page - the page(s) with your data, photo and signature
- proof of payment of €200 application fee.
- One photograph - passport format photo
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.