Taken within Iscte Business School, this programme combines the teaching of advanced HR knowledge with the connection to the business reality, whilst encouraging the personal development of the students.
Why choose the MSc in Human Resources Management and Organizational Consulting from ISCTE - University Institute of Lisbon?
- For students without professional experience, this programme guarantees an intense personal development experience, a real foundation upon which you build a career;
- The programme faculty combines an extensive research background with broad professional experience, making classes unique - with a focus on the balance between theory and practice;
- The programme content is designed with a focus on international best practice and with strong links to business professionals - enhancing students’ career opportunities;
- Students will be involved in a programme with a challenging workload, demanding a high level of information processing and results, an important preparation for a future career;
- Students will be part of a lively intellectual academic community, with close contact between faculty and students that facilitates team building and the sharing of ideas;
- There are flexibility and freedom in the final dissertation/project which will involve a real-life business scenario;
- The MSc in Human Resources Management and Organizational Consulting paves the way for either an exciting career or further academic study (Ph.D.).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Current Challenges in Human Aesource Management
- Healthy Organizations
- Human Aesource Systems and Rewards Management
- Innovation and Organizational Change
- Strategic and International Human Resource Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 4 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Portugal
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A bachelors degree awarded by a university or institution of higher education;
- Proficiency in the English language;
International9799 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9799 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA5250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Tuition fee EU nationals
- 1.ST YEAR 5250.00 €
- 2.ND YEAR 1600.00 €
- 1.ST YEAR 7000.00 €
- 2.ND YEAR 2800.00 €
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.