The Project Management course from Nottingham Trent University allows you to put theory and contemporary thinking into practical Project Management settings.The principle aim of this course is to offer you a specialist postgraduate course in project management that is both practically and academically relevant to the current demands in project and programme management.
This course is accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM) the Chartered Body for the project management profession. This prestigious accreditation ensures a high standard of relevance and excellence. As well as gaining a recognised Masters qualification, you’ll have the opportunity to take up membership of the APM – a valuable tool for networking and building connections.
Finally, in your third semester, you’ll choose an experiential project. With the opportunity to use your skills in a real-world setting, you can choose from completing a consultancy experience project, an internship experience project, a business research project or a global experience project.
What you’ll gain from this degree?
- demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the primary theories and concepts relating to the field of Project and Programme Management.
- critically evaluate ethical and sustainability issues in Project Management.
- learn to apply knowledge, tools and techniques to resolve issues in new and diverse situations within the Project Management discipline.
- effectively use information and communication technologies relevant to the Project Management discipline.
- in addition to key subject areas, you will also be taught a number of skills that will help you stand out of the crowd. These include for example negotiation, critical thinking, problem solving and Microsoft Project.
Careers and employability
Careers and employability
At Nottingham Business School, we’re focused on your employability from the start of your postgraduate degree. We provide you with a learning experience that integrates theory and practice.
Project Management graduates gain skills that are transferable across a number of industries including automotive, oil and gas, aerospace and defence, IT, engineering, healthcare plus many more. Our excellent links with over 600+ companies ensure you are highly employable upon graduation. In recent years, our students have worked at a range of world-renowned organisations, including:
- British Telecom
- Nottinghamshire Police
- Rolls Royce
- Principles of Project Management
- Leading Projects Teams
- Maximising Project Success
- Project Planning and Control
- Problem Solving in Context
- Project and Programme Strategy
- Consultancy Experience Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesProject Management View 231 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
- You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above).
- All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
- One academic reference is required.
International15500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- UK/EU two years (placement year): £10,885
- International two years (placement year): £16,885
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.