The Project Management course from Nottingham Trent University allows you to put theory and contemporary thinking into practical Project Management settings.The principle aim of this course is to offer you a specialist postgraduate course in project management that is both practically and academically relevant to the current demands in project and programme management.
This course is accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM) the Chartered Body for the project management profession. This prestigious accreditation ensures a high standard of relevance and excellence. As well as gaining a recognised Masters qualification, you’ll have the opportunity to take up membership of the APM – a valuable tool for networking and building connections.
Careers and employability
At Nottingham Business School, we’re focused on your employability from the start of your postgraduate degree. We provide you with a learning experience that integrates theory and practice.
Project Management graduates gain skills that are transferable across a number of industries including automotive, oil and gas, aerospace and defence, IT, engineering, healthcare plus many more. Our excellent links with over 600+ companies ensure you are highly employable upon graduation. In recent years, our students have worked at a range of world-renowned organisations, including:
- British Telecom
- Nottinghamshire Police
- Rolls Royce
- Principles of Project Management
- Leading Projects Teams
- Maximising Project Success
- Project Planning and Control
- Problem Solving in Context
- Project and Programme Strategy
- Consultancy Experience Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We would recommend applying as soon as you are able as we may close the course if it is full.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1924 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above).
- All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
- One academic reference is required.
International18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.