This Neuropharmacology course from Nottingham Trent University is ideal if you are:
- a recent graduate and looking for the professional skills needed to obtain a job in a neuropharmacology research related area or a career in academic research into neuropharmacology.
- working for a neuroscience company in a or pharmacology research-related area and want a masters-level qualification to give you a competitive edge.
- interested in using cutting-edge facilities to develop your own learning and research.
Careers and employability
There are a wide range of career opportunities within neuropharmacology. You will work with leading academics on your course, so you will have gained important academic and professional skills necessary to help you obtain employment in this field. At the end of the course, you will also have developed many transferable skills that will make you more attractive to potential employers in related areas of molecular bioscience and neuropharmacology.
The Research Project and/or Placement will give you the skills you need to follow a career in research and development.
- Research Methods and Bioethics
- Cell Biology and Physiology
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Techniques in Macromolecular Analysis
- Research Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- We would recommend applying as soon as you are able as we may close the course if it is full.
DisciplinesPublic Health Pharmacy Neuroscience View 158 other Masters in Neuroscience in United Kingdom
- UK honours degree (minimum 2.2) or equivalent in a biological subject, neuroscience, neuropsychology or pharmacology
- Applicants with relevant employment experience or other relevant qualifications will also be considered
International15850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15850 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.