You will also explore a range of current topics and their application to macromolecular analysis in this Molecular Biology postgraduate degree.This Molecular Biology programme from Nottingham Trent University is particularly relevant if you:
- are a recently qualified undergraduate and are looking for the professional skills needed to obtain a job in a bioscience company
- are working in an organisation and want a Masters-level qualification to give you a competitive edge
- require the skills and experience needed to study for a research degree
- are an international student who would like to study abroad
- would like the chance for extended research work in the lab of an experienced research academic.
Careers and employability
The vast majority of students from this Molecular Biology Masters course progress onto relevant employment within their chosen field or study for a PhD. This is because they are able to develop extensive knowledge of their subject area as well as vital research skills. This knowledge is further enhanced by the research project which students can develop in their area of interest.
- Research Methods and Bioethics
- Research Project
- Molecular Biology
- Techniques in Macromolecular Analysis
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- We would recommend applying as soon as you are able as we may close the course if it is full.
DisciplinesBiology Molecular Sciences Biochemistry View 524 other Masters in Biology in United Kingdom
- UK honours degree (minimum 2.1) or higher qualification in a Biological subject, plus laboratory experience gained through employment or an undergraduate research project.
- Appropriate experience or other relevant qualifications will also be considered.
International15850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15850 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.