Students of this M.Sc. Robotics from Warsaw University of Technology gain both knowledge and abilities necessary for creative work in design, construc - tion, programming and analysis of automation and control systems, and can operate industrial and service robot systems.
They are capable of solving complex, interdisciplinary problems related to control and design. Graduates pos - sess enough knowledge to conduct research in RTD centres or pursue doctoral studies.
They can be also employed as senior management staff in mechanical, electrotechnical, chemical and related industrial sectors. They can design and analyse complex robotics systems using advanced design and analytical tools.
Graduate Profile - Job opportunities:
The graduate is able to:
- Design and build manipulators and robots for various purposes with the uses of modern engineering tools
- Solve tasks of analysis and synthesis of robot control systems including drives
- Make professional use of achievements in industrial and non-industrial robotics (including medical and rehabilitation robotics) and micro-robotics
- Make use of computer hardware in design and automatic control systems, computer and controller programming and combine them with a variety of measuring instruments and actuating devices
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Examples of modules:
- Signal processing
- Neural networks
- Mechanical design methods in robotics
- Robot programming methods
- Mobile robots
- Artificial intelligence
- Optimisation techniques
- Embedded systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Robotics Computer Sciences View 10 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Upload Entry Documents:
- Bachelor's Degree - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor's Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones.
- Transcript of records - your results/grades, necessary to make the decision.
- Passport - the page(s) with your personal information, your photo, and your signature.
- EU citizens: Candidates from EU can use passport or the national ID.
- Proof of payment of €200 application fee.
- One picture/photograph - the passport format photo
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.