The M.Sc. Power Engineering from Warsaw University of Technology strengthens skills and extends knowledge in the field of energy sources, power technology and heat transfer and its aim is to prepare students to work in research, design and operation of power systems and energy production and distribution.
Students gain knowledge about recent achievements in the field and the methods and tools that prepare them for taking management positions in industry, or to undertake the research activity. The third semester is devoted to investigation of a given research problem. The problem statement and solution are the basis for the master diploma thesis.
Graduates are prepared for creative work and research within the field of processes control in power industry and in related industries. They can develop techniques of energy conversion and maintain power systems.
They can also perform modernisation of machines, implement new technologies, as well as establish and manage small enterprises in power energy sectors. Graduates are also prepared to undertake Ph.D. studies in power engineering and in other related fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Alghoritms and program Of Heat Balances
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Energy efficiency
- Energy Policy and Law
- Energy transport
- Finite element method
- Mathematical Modelling and Process
- Numerical methods in heat transfer
- Partial differential equations
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 27 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Upload Entry Documents:
- Bachelor's Degree - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor's Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones.
- Transcript of records - your results/grades, necessary to make the decision.
- Passport - the page(s) with your personal information, your photo, and your signature.
- EU citizens: Candidates from EU can use passport or the national ID.
- Proof of payment of €200 application fee.
- One picture/photograph - the passport format photo
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.