The students learn about recent achievements in the field of nuclear power and the methods and tools that prepare them for taking man - aging positions in industry, or to undertake research activities. Special attention is given to modelling and simulation methods and codes.
The Nuclear Power Engineering programme from the Warsaw University of Technology is realised in close collaboration with foreign and national uni - versities, research institutes and companies, and is supported by visiting professors and industrial specialists. The last semester of the 4-semester study is devoted to a researchbased internship at a nuclear installation, directly connected with the preparation of the master diploma thesis
- Energy companies (including generation, distribution and sale of electricity)
- CHP stations and municipal power companies, public administration related to energy
- Suppliers of equipment and services for the energy sector (foreign and Polish companies)
- Energy sector companies including construction of power facilities and installation of equipment
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Examples of modules:
- Elements of Nuclear Physics
- Nuclear Reactor Physics
- Contemporary Nuclear Reactor Systems
- Nuclear Fuels and Fuel Cycles
- Nuclear Instrumentation and Control
- NPP Safety
- NPP Operation and Maintenance
- Gen IV Nuclear Reactor Systems
- Thermonuclear Synthesis
- Nuclear Energy and International Security
- Modelling and Simulation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 26 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Poland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Upload Entry Documents:
- Bachelor's Degree - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor's Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones.
- Transcript of records - your results/grades, necessary to make the decision.
- Passport - the page(s) with your personal information, your photo, and your signature.
- EU citizens: Candidates from EU can use passport or the national ID.
- Proof of payment of €200 application fee.
- One picture/photograph - the passport format photo
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.