The Nuclear Power Engineering from Warsaw University of Technology of the studies is based on advanced theory and engineering methods. Students learn about recent achievements in the field of nuclear power and the methods and tools that prepare them for taking managing positions in industry, or to undertake research activities.
Special attention is given to modelling and simulation methods and codes. The program is realised in close collaboration with foreign and national universities, research institutes and companies, and is supported by visiting professors and industrial specialists.
The last semester of the 4-semester study is devoted to a research based internship at a nuclear installation, directly connected with the preparation of the master diploma thesis.
Graduates of Nuclear Power Engineering receive profound education in the area of nuclear reactor physics, nuclear reactor modelling and simulation, nuclear instrumentation and control, contemporary and future nuclear reactor systems, and nuclear power plant safety, operation and maintenance.
They are prepared for creative work and research in the field of design, operation and control of nuclear power and other nuclear installations, as well as of classical power and related installations. This work could be focused on energy conversion processes in power machines and equipment, conducting modernisation of systems and facilities, implementation of new technologies, establishing small enterprises and their management.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Energy Transport
- Finite Element Method
- Mathematical Modelling and Process Identification
- Numerical Methods in Heat Transfer
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
More informationGo to the programme website
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 19 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Poland
- Bachelor Degree Diploma - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones.
- transcript of records - in the original language and translation to English
- Passport personal information page - the page(s) with your data, photo and signature
- proof of payment of €200 application fee.
- One photograph - passport format photo
International Applies to you3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA Applies to you3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Check the programme website for information about funding options.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.