The results of the research indicated a growing demand for graduates with integrated knowledge of production engineering and production management, supported by the ability to operate within multinational teams and within the global business environment.
Students of the Global Production Engineering and Management program from the Warsaw University of Technology receive education in both organization and management, economy, legal and social science, as well as technical sciences.
They acquire practical skills in design of business processes using state-of-art software. They also learn the basics of programming and algoritmisation of organizational issues in enterprises, development of database application for management support, preparation of investment projects evaluation in the field of implementation of management information systems such as ERP, CRM and BI, and the design of such systems.
Graduate profile – job opportunities:
The programme is intended to provide advanced knowledge and skills to candidates planning to start their professional careers in global industrial companies as production and logistics managers, process engineers in engineering departments or in maintenance departments.
The graduates are also well prepared to become top level staff (including owners) of small and medium industrial enterprises.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Examples of modules:
- Quality Engineering & Management
- ICT & CAx in Production
- Design & analysis of manufacturing systems
- International Industrial Marketing
- Modelling of Production Systems and Supply Chains • Maintenance Management
- International Trade, Business & Economics
- Industrial Technologies
- Project, Innovation, Technology, Engineering & PLC Management
- Techniques of Industrial Engineering
- Global Operations Strategy and Logistics & SCM
- International Accounting & Finance for Production Engineers
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 24 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Upload Entry Documents:
- Bachelor's Degree - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor's Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones.
- Transcript of records - your results/grades, necessary to make the decision.
- Passport - the page(s) with your personal information, your photo, and your signature.
- EU citizens: Candidates from EU can use passport or the national ID.
- Proof of payment of €200 application fee.
- One picture/photograph - the passport format photo
International3500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1750 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA220 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 110 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU: 500 zł
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.