Students receive education in both organization and management, economy, legal and social science, as well as technical sciences. They acquire practical skills in design of business processes using state-of-art software.
They also learn the basics of programming and algoritmisation of organizational issues in enterprises, development of database application for management support, preparation of investment projects evaluation in the field of implementation of management information systems such as ERP, CRM and BI, and the design of such systems.
The M.Sc. Global Production Engineering and Management from Warsaw University of Technology is intended to provide advanced knowledge and skills to candidates planning to start their professional careers in global industrial companies as production and logistics managers, process engineers in engineering departments or in maintenance departments.
Graduates are also well prepared to become top level staff (including owners) of small and medium industrial enterprises.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Industrial Technologies
- International Trade, Business and Economics
- Project, Innovation, Technology, Engineering & PLC Management
- Design & Analysis of Manufacturing Systems
- ICT and CAx in Production
- International Industrial Marketing
- Operations & Production Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
Admission process is starting on 4th of May.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 24 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor Degree Diploma - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones.
- transcript of records - in the original language and translation to English
- Passport personal information page - the page(s) with your data, photo and signature
- proof of payment of €200 application fee.
- One photograph - passport format photo
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.