At the undergraduate level of Environmental Engineering from the Warsaw University of Technology , principal engineering skills are taught together with the achievement of knowledge of basic subjects such as mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology.
Modern methods of natural resources protection through the use of best available technologies and production practices, recycling, and reuse of wastes are thoroughly taught. In addition, environmental aspects of energy production and use are stressed throughout all engineering courses.
Students are also familiar with some global environmental issues such as climatic change, ozone layer depletion, land-use changes, and global water scarcity and contamination.
All the students of the Faculty are given general knowledge of processes in major constituents of the environment as well as in basic environmental technologies, e.g.:
atmospheric physics and chemistry, air pollution control, hydrology, water resources and water protection, water and sewage processing, groundwater, soil protection and land reclamation, waste management.
The first three semesters of the program provide students with basic knowledge of mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology at the university level. In addition, several engineering basic courses are offered to give students a comprehensive understanding of environmental issues.
The next four semesters cover specific topics within the field of environmental engineering. The eighth semester is devoted mostly to the professional internship, working on the final project and preparation of the B.Sc. thesis, in which students use their knowledge to analyse and find a proper solution to a given problem.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Examples of modules:
- Biology and Ecology
- Information Technology
- Strength of Materials and Structural Mechanics
- Material Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Civil Engineering and Constructions
- Statistics in Environmental Sciences
- Soil Protection
- Engineering Hydrology and Hydrogeology
- Environmental Chemistry
- Air Pollution Control
- Solid Waste Management
- Water Resources Protection
- Municipal and Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Renewable Energy Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 9 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Poland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Upload Entry Documents:
- Bachelor's Degree - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor's Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones.
- Transcript of records - your results/grades, necessary to make the decision.
- Passport - the page(s) with your personal information, your photo, and your signature.
- EU citizens: Candidates from EU can use passport or the national ID.
- Proof of payment of €200 application fee.
- One picture/photograph - the passport format photo
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.