The M.Sc. Environmental Engineering from Warsaw University of Technology provides students with broad knowledge and the system approach skills, including environmental law and economy, impact analysis, risk analysis and decision making, mathematical modelling, environment quality assessment and management, etc. These are linked either to national or EU perspectives. Students broaden their background in environmental physics, chemistry and biology, get familiarized with techniques of environmental data analysis and mathematical modelling, and develop practical skills in designing and governing environment protection measures.
They receive training in a wide range of environmental technologies such as water and waste water treatment technology, air pollution control, water and soil quality control, solid and hazardous waste management, environmental aspects of energy production and its use. In order to develop teamwork and collaborative skills, the professional knowledge is supplemented by training in social communication.
The first and second semesters of the programme give in-depth knowledge in mathematics, physics and chemistry. Moreover, several specialised engineering courses cover specific topics within the field of environment protection engineering.
The scientific and engineering courses are completed by social sciences topics. The third semester is mostly dedicated to work on the final project and preparation of a master thesis which should demonstrate acquired scientific and technical skills and understanding of environmental issues.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Environmental Protection Management (HES)
- Environmental Fluid Mechanics
- Surface Water Protection
- Principles of soil diagnostic techniques
- Acquisition and Management of
- Environmental Data
- Reliability and Safety of Engineering
- Monitoring of Environment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Admission process is starting on 4th of May.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 8 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor Degree Diploma - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones.
- transcript of records - in the original language and translation to English
- Passport personal information page - the page(s) with your data, photo and signature
- proof of payment of €200 application fee.
- One photograph - passport format photo
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.