The programme requires coursework in one specialisation and thesis preparation. Each student works with a supervisor from the faculty. The professor helps the student plan an academic programme of coursework compatible with the degree requirements and the student’s educational objectives.
The advisor also supervises the research and the thesis preparation. The thesis is based on a research project that partly involves the original material.
Graduates from the M.Sc. Computer Systems and Networks from Warsaw University of Technology will be equipped with comprehensive qualifications in the area of computer science basics, including basic knowledge of information processing, as well as the area of algorithms and system modelling.
They are proficient in computer programming and skilful in using computer tools. They are self-reliant in scheduling, implementing and verifying complex computer projects. Their knowledge facilitates quick adaptation to the rapidly changing environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Discrete Random Processes
- Pattern Recognition
- Evolutionary Algorithms
- Digital Signal Processor Architecture and Programming
- Parallel Numerical Methods
- Distributed Computing and Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 4 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor Degree Diploma - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones.
- transcript of records - in the original language and translation to English
- Passport personal information page - the page(s) with your data, photo and signature
- proof of payment of €200 application fee.
- One photograph - passport format photo
International5400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2700 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA5400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2700 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.