This three-semester programme and preparation of the final M.Sc. thesis under the guidance of the Faculty supervisor allows students to acquire comprehensive knowledge and qualifications in the area of civil engineering.
Students learn how to:
- apply material strength principles and structural mechanics; formulate, construct
- and apply calculation models for the basic engineering structures; design basic structures and building elements for residential, municipal, industrial buildings and transport infrastructure;
- manage construction teams and companies with regard to execution and
- supervision of any type of civil structures; knows how to organise a building process, calculate costs and arrange legal and administrative affairs in the construction business;
- organise and supervise the production of building elements; knows the technology of manufacturing, selection and application of building materials;
- create and read technical drawings, read cartographic and site surveying opinions;
- apply modern computer techniques to aid designing as well as use modern technologies in the engineering practice.
Graduates of the M.Sc. Civil Engineering from Warsaw University of Technology can handle design problems with a high degree of complexity and investment projects of a unique nature.
They are prepared to carry out research projects and can manage design projects or run construction companies. Graduates of Civil Engineering programme are offered engineering and administrative posts in industry, construction, research, government and consulting companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematics — selected issues
- Timber strictures
- Concrete structures
- Metal structures
- Building fire safety
- Industrial concrete construction
- Industrial metal construction
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Admission process is starting on 4th of May.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 20 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor Degree Diploma - in the original language and translation to English. Remember we require a Bachelor Degree in a very similar field to the M.Sc. program you are applying to. The Diploma should be final, however, we accept also provisional and temporary ones.
- transcript of records - in the original language and translation to English
- Passport personal information page - the page(s) with your data, photo and signature
- proof of payment of €200 application fee.
- One photograph - passport format photo
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.