This General Law course from Nottingham Trent University is ideal for those who do not wish to specialise in a particular area of law, but would rather demonstrate ability in a range of subject areas. You are given complete choice over which modules to study from our wide range of subject areas including International Trade and Commerce Law; Corporate and Insolvency Law; Intellectual Property Law; Sports Law; Human Rights and Justice; and Health Law and Ethics.
Careers and employability
Career development is an integral part of the programme and our careers team run a series of workshops where you can identify methods and strategies to enable you to pursue your career goals.
Due to the School's excellent reputation within the legal profession, our graduates are highly sought-after and recognised for the depth and relevance of their knowledge.
- Business Organisations
- Corporate Liquidation
- Corporate Rescue
- Cross Border Insolvency
- Intellectual Property
- International Carriage of Goods
- International Competition Law
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We would recommend applying as soon as you are able as we may close the course if it is full.
DisciplinesInternational Law Public Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 289 other Masters in Public Law in United Kingdom
- A good law degree, 2.2 or above.
- Applicants whose first degree is not Law will be required to provide evidence of commitment to the LLM subject that they wish to study.
- Applicants from other disciplines will be welcomed in appropriate circumstances, particularly if they have experience in the area, even if not as lawyers.
International15850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15850 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7700 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.