This course is designed to provide you with the theoretical background, skills and experiences necessary to become a successful leader within the tourism and aviation industry.
This International Tourism and Aviation Management (Work Experience) course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career as a
- international tour operator
- airline operator
- airport operator
- transport operator
- destination manager
- hotel manager
- tourist manager
- government employee
- tourism and aviation consultant
- Approaches To Tourism And Hospitality Business Management
- Aviation Management: Principles And Practice
- Business And Management Strategy
- Research Methods
- Tourism And Aviation Operations
- Work Related Learning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Tourism & Leisure View 1538 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
- Normally an honours degree (2:2 or above) or a recognised equivalent qualification. We will consider enquiries from those who have substantial management experience but do not have the normal entry requirements.
- We may invite these potential students for an interview to discuss their particular background, experience and qualifications.
International8192 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National4955 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- Home: £9,910 or £11,410 (with work experience) for the course
- International/EU: £16,385 or £17,885 (with work experience) for the course
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.