On this course, you'll learn to think about education differently. You'll develop specific, authoritative interests as an educator, and be empowered to influence or lead practice and policy.
The primary purpose of this Leadership in Learning (Teach First) course at Sheffield Hallam University is to support the development of teachers as leaders of learning and employability-related transferable attributes such as leadership are embedded to support transition to other roles as careers progress.
This course prepares you for a career in:
- education policy
- public sector work
- management positions
- Collaborative Learning And Development
- Extending Impact And Influencing Others
- Teach First Leadership Project
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 752 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A PGDE Leadership in Learning (Teach First) or other PGDE Teach First qualification
- A PGCE Teach First or other PGCE Teach First qualification.
- Entrants with PGCE Teach First will be required to complete an additional two modules: Collaborative Learning and Development and Extending Impact and Influencing Others.
National6610 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6610 GBP for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.