The course is designed to provide you with the theoretical background, skills and experiences necessary to become successful leaders within the hospitality industry.
This International Hospitality Management (Work Experience Route) course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- global hotel groups
- restaurant and pub chains
- contract catering companies
- conference and event organisers
- international leisure resorts
- airline and entrepreneurial organisations
This course is accredited by the Institute of Hospitality, the international hospitality professional membership body for managers and aspiring managers who work and study in the hospitality industry.
- Business And Management Strategy
- Consumer Behaviour, Marketing And Technology In Hospitality
- Leadership And Management Skills Development
- Research Methods
- Sales And Revenue Management
- The Global Hospitality Experience
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 89 other Masters in Hospitality Management in United Kingdom
- Normally an honours degree or recognised equivalent qualification
- We welcome enquiries from people with substantial management experience but do not have the normal entry requirements. We may invite you for an interview to discuss your background, experience and qualifications.
- Through accreditation of prior learning (APL), you may be able to claim entry with credit or exemptions based on your existing qualifications, knowledge and experience. You may also be able to claim credit points which can reduce the amount of time it takes to complete your qualification at Sheffield Hallam.
International8192 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National4955 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.