This course is ideal if you are already working on an IT environment, or wish to specialise in information security. You'll learn through academic teaching, industry input and practical skills development — and prepare for a range of exciting IT roles.
This Cyber Security course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- strategy and policy
- information technology
- forensics (computer, mobile and network analyst)
- computer security incident response (CSIRT)
- disaster recovery
- incident and risk management
- business continuity
- secure coding
- software design and development
- applications development
- Cyber Project
- Information Security Concepts And Principles
- Network Infrastructure Security
- Programming Concepts And Practise
- Research Principles And Practice
- Research Skills And Dissertation
- Standard Based Security Audit And Assessment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology IT Security Cyber Security View 200 other Masters in Cyber Security in United Kingdom
- a good level of general education with good analytical skills
- an ambition to develop to a high level in the area of information security
- a degree 2.2 or above in computing or a closely-related discipline. You may also be able to claim credit points which can reduce the amount of time it takes to complete your qualification at Sheffield Hallam. Find out more
International16385 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.