The Telecommunications Engineering academic program additionally offers the possibility to complete a dual degree with the Master “Information and Communications Engineering” (ICE) from the Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen – University of Applied Sciences in Germany.
The Master’s Degree is currently taught in the facilities of the Polytechnic School of Linares in the Technological Science Campus. After the recent signing of a collaborative agreement with Seminole State College in Florida, a new Master’s group will be set up at its Sanford campus.
In addition, the Degree boasts the transversal and unique additional training of the University of Jaen and all the activities oriented toward improving your personal and professional projection that the University provides associated with this degree.
With the training received in the Master’s in Telecommunication Engineering the professionals will be able to:
- Create, plan, direct, coordinate and manage Telecommunication Engineering projects both technically and economically following quality and environmental criteria.
- Project, calculate and design products, processes and installations in all areas of Telecommunication Engineering.
- Direct, plan and supervise multidisciplinary teams in the development of construction and installation of telecommunication systems meeting the current legislation.
- Execute, direct and manage production processes of electronic and telecommunication equipment, with a safety guarantee for people and property, the finished quality of the products and standardization.
- Design, direct and execute research work and projects, development and innovation in businesses and technological centers, covering all areas related to Telecommunication Engineering and multidisciplinary fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Master’s Degree is currently taught in the facilities of the Polytechnic School of Linares in the Technological Science Campus.
- After the recent signing of a collaborative agreement with Seminole State College in Florida, a new Master’s group will be set up at its Sanford campus.
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 37 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The student can apply to the Master when their undergraduate degree confirms that they have taken the basic training module and the module common to the branch, not yet covering a complete block of the technology module specific and with 48 credits of those offered in the set of the blocks of said module of an undergraduate degree certifying the profession of Technical Engineer in Telecommunication
- Anyone in possession of any undergraduate degree will be eligible to apply to this Master’s program, including those for whom prerequisites must be met if deemed necessary.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.