The International Logistics and Supply Chain Management course offered by the University of Essex has been designed with industry input in response to sector skills gaps and is located at our Southend campus, close to London’s major port, providing potential opportunities for site visits and placements.
You explore topics including:
- global supply chain management, planning and control
- international operations management
- business analytics, applied statistics and forecasting
- environmentally-friendly logistics
- logistics planning and control
- business strategy and strategic management
- innovation management
A Master’s degree in International Logistics and Supply Chain Management will develop the industry-specific skills and management expertise you need to gain the competitive edge for management roles in the logistics and transport sectors. Typical roles include:
- Project Manager
- Logistics Planner
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Logistics Controller
- Quality Manager
- Logistics Network Developer
- Procurement Manager
The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in the UK (CILT)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Supply Chain and Operations Management
- Business Analytics for Managers and Entrepreneurs
- Logistics and Supply Chain Planning and Control
- Management Science: Optimisation Methods
- Research Methods
- Applied Statistics and Forecasting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We recommend that you apply as soon as you are able to.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics Business Intelligence & Analytics View 249 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:2 degree, or international equivalent, in Engineering, Science, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Information Systems, any Business or Management.
- Your degree must include Algebra, Calculus and Statistics.
- We will also consider your application if your degree contains any of the following modules: Quantitative Methods, Mathematical Methods, Advanced Mathematics, Management Science, Operations Research or Optimisation Methods.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20350 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13030 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13030 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home/UK fee: £6,515
- International fee: £10,175
Living costs for Colchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.