This Hotel Management programme from CETT School of Tourism, Hospitality and Gastronomy - Universitat de Barcelona will teach students how to create a sustainable and differentiated accommodation proposal (architectonically speaking and within the framework of green practices), to design a sound marketing strategy based on analysis (comparing the best CRMs and existing hotel management programs) and to promote customer loyalty through unique experiences that will help you stand out from the competitors. The study program also deals with the MICE sector and the development of leadership soft skills (emotional intelligence, empathy, negotiation techniques) applied to the hospitality industry.
The career possibilities eligible to the participants in this master focus on positions and functions to be developed in the following departments of businesses, institutions and tourist destinations:
- Director/Manager of companies or hotel groups: The figure of the hotel manager is comparable to the position of CEO or of an SME. In addition to managing the budget and coordinating the team, this executive is responsible for compliance with internal procedures, standards of quality and for the efficiency of operations.
- Responsible for corporate departments of hotel chain: This figure’s main function focuses on the help and support offered to different business units of the hotel group.
- Head of Hotel Division of Business Groups: Responsible for coordinating and monitoring the various hotel businesses belonging to an investment or corporative group.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Strategies
- Brand Management
- Revenue Management
- Sales Management: e-Marketing and New Trends
- Excellence in Human Resources: Human Capital Management and Service Orientation
- Ethics and Leadership
- Change Management and Organizational Behavior
- Development of Personal and Professional Skills
- Basic knowledge of hospitality and restaurant company management.
- Have a good level of foreign languages, as this is a fundamental skill for the student's professional positioning, as well as to be able to broaden the scope of studies to the international level.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Tourism & Leisure View 33 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the admission application, attach your resume (Curriculum vitae) and a letter of intent so that the Master’s director can evaluate your profile and determine if you will be admitted. You can find the application in the Application Form tab that appears in each of the specializations of master.
International10325 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10325 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA9324 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9324 EUR per year during 12 months.
Reservation fee: 850€
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.