The international academic environment with cultural diversity enriches further exchange of personal and professional experiences and knowledge complements learned in the classroom.
The learning methodology in this Hotel Management programme from CETT School of Tourism, Hospitality and Gastronomy - Universitat de Barcelona is oriented towards action and uses the techniques for group dynamics, role playing and the outdoor training, ensuring training with immediate applicability to the company.
The teaching staff and partners involved are recognized professionals and hotel managers with proven experience in leading companies in the sector.
The knowledge acquired during the Master guarantees the students their career advancement in the marketplace, sponsored by CETT-UB's close relationship with the business and institutional tourism sector, and because of the fact that it offers students a powerful employment agency.
The career possibilities eligible to the participants in this master focus on positions and functions to be developed in the following departments of businesses, institutions and tourist destinations:
- Director/Manager of companies or hotel groups: The figure of the hotel manager is comparable to the position of CEO or of an SME. In addition to managing the budget and coordinating the team, this executive is responsible for compliance with internal procedures, standards of quality and for the efficiency of operations.
- Responsible for corporate departments of hotel chain: This figure’s main function focuses on the help and support offered to different business units of the hotel group.
- Head of Hotel Division of Business Groups: Responsible for coordinating and monitoring the various hotel businesses belonging to an investment or corporative group.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Strategies
- Brand Management
- Revenue Management
- Sales Management: e-Marketing and New Trends
- Excellence in Human Resources: Human Capital Management and Service Orientation
- Ethics and Leadership
- Change Management and Organizational Behavior
- Development of Personal and Professional Skills
- Basic knowledge of hospitality and restaurant company management.
- Have a good level of foreign languages, as this is a fundamental skill for the student's professional positioning, as well as to be able to broaden the scope of studies to the international level.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTourism & Leisure View 36 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- 1 copy of the printed online application form duly completed and signed by the student’s tutor at the home university.
- Copy of a valid passport.
- 1 passport-sized photograph.
- Official Transcript of Records issued by the home university.
- Certificate of language proficiency. Note that we offer courses in both English and Spanish. The required level for Spanish is a B1 (though we highly recommend a B2 level) and a B2 for English. The student must send an official language certificate or a document issued by the home institution attesting to the corresponding level.
- A copy of an International Medical Insurance policy, or the European Health Insurance Card, see “Medical Insurance” section.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8904 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8904 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8904 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8904 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Reservation fee: 800€
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.