The Social Entrepreneurship programme at Tallinn University provides you with a flexible opportunity to develop your own ideas using the innovative and business friendly infrastructure of Estonia and being supported by experts of Tallinn University.
Why study with us?
- Estonia’s advanced eGovernance system and the strong spirit of entrepreneurship creates an innovative and inspiring environment for creative development.
- It is the only curriculum for Social Entrepreneurship in the region that gives not only an academic degree but also a supportive environment for development.
- The program follows the project-based learning method. Experienced staff members of Tallinn University will guide students through their learning process in a very practice oriented way using the academic and creative infrastructure of Tallinn University for both academic learning and development.
- Has a mandatory internship to provide students with practical experience and networking before graduation.
- Interdisciplinary approach, including interdisciplinary project courses, which will broaden perspectives.
Future jobs and employment opportunities
Social entrepreneurs are welcome both in public sector bringing sustainable solutions to social and health services and also in private sector helping businesses to have larger social impact:
- Social entrepreneur
- Non-profit manager
- CSR manager
- Project manager
- Analyst of social impact
- Business developer
- Community developer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Entrepreneurship, concept and practice
- The concept of social capital and social impact
- Civil Society and Social Innovations
- Research methods and methodology for social entrepreneurship
- Project management
- Open Innovation Systems
- Business development models
- E-Governance for responsible Innovation
- European Union and international project management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Non-EU/EEA applicants (except applicants from the United Kingdom, Russia, Ukraine, Georgia and Kazakhstan):15 March
- EU/EEA citizens and applicants from the United Kingdom, Russia, Ukraine, Georgia and Kazakhstan:1 June
DisciplinesSocial Work Entrepreneurship View 3 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in Estonia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Please see the complete overview of admission and application requirements for Master's level applicants.
- The entrance exam consists of a written assignment (project plan) and an interview via Skype.
- For the purposes of identity verification at the admission procedure the admission committee has the right to take a screenshot during the oral part of the admission exam carried out via video bridge.
- The maximum number of points is 100 (50% written, 50% oral part).
- Students receiving at least 35 points of the written part are allowed to the oral interview.
- Minimum programme enrollment threshold: 70 points out of 100.
- Some prior familiarity with the field of Social Entrepreneurship is an advantage.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Tallinn
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.