This M.Sc. in International Management (CEMS MIM) from University of Cologne provides you with:
- Management practice, methods, and theories that are required for successfully managing international organisations. This
- includes, but is not limited to, topics in strategy, leadership, organisation, and responsible/sustainable business practices.
- The opportunity to acquire and improve your problem-solving skills, communication skills, ability to work in and lead
- international teams, hard and soft skills, and process capabilities.
- A unique global network and access to our CEMS student community (“CEMSies”) – at home and abroad!
The CEMS MIM is a compelling choice for those seeking a truly versatile and geographically mobile international career: 36% of CEMS MIM graduates are located outside of their home country.
Potential employers range from start-ups and small/medium-sized companies to large global co-operations in the consulting, technology, consumer goods or finance sectors. The knowledge and skills acquired throughout the programme prepare you for future leadership positions in areas of consulting, marketing, sales and finance.
- 97% are employed or continue their studies within 3 months after graduation
- 75% work for multinational companies
- 51% work for CEMS Corporate Partners
- 76% are fluent in 3 or more languages
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Strategy enables students to understand and navigate the international business environment.
- Global Leadership equips students with the knowledge and skills to manage people across borders and within multinational teams, creating culturally savvy individuals that show empathy and can relate to and interact with different cultures.
- Finally, the Business Projects, conducted with corporate and social partners, allow students to integrate theory and practice in culturally diverse teams, while tackling real business issues across a wide range of fields.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 200 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
A Bachelor degree or equivalent (worth at least 180 ECTS credits) in Business Administration or Economics, strong proficiency in quantitative methods and an overall grade point average of at least 2.5 (German grade). Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- at least 48 ECTS must be specific to the field of Business Administration/Management Studies
- at least 16 ECTS must be specific to the field of Economics
- English language skills level C1 CEFR
- Further language skills level B2 CEFR
- The successful completion of an admission test (TM-WiSo English version/ GMAT) is highly recommended.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
The University of Cologne does not charge any tuition fees.
Each semester, all enrolled students of the University of Cologne have to pay a social fee ("Semesterbeitrag").
Living costs for Köln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.