The MSc Global Central Banking and Financial Regulation at the University of Warwick is a part-time, online programme delivered in partnership with the Bank of England. Postgraduate (PG) Award, PG Certificate and PG Diploma qualification options are also available.
Built with finance industry professionals in mind this specialised programme has been designed to introduce professionals to the latest evidence led and practice informed financial regulation and monetary policy. You will choose to study six modules out of a choice of seven and a Research Methods and Dissertation module.
Participants on the MSc Global Central Banking and Financial Regulation are expected to currently be working in either the banking or financial services sector, and completion of the course will provide evidence of your knowledge and competency in your role.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Comparative Central Banking
- Money, Banks and Macroeconomics
- Financial Regulation and Supervision
- Monetary Policy and Monetary Analysis
- Financial Markets and Financial Risk Management
- Behavioural Finance and Big Data
- Financial Conduct, Leadership and Ethics
- Research Methods and Dissertation
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 146 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- Minimum requirements Candidates must possess previous relevant work experience within the banking and financial regulation sector.
- 2:i undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a related subject or possess demonstrable experience of working in banking and financial regulation at a level sufficient with the requirements of the course.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.