The MSc Global Central Banking and Financial Regulation MSc at the University of Warwick is a part-time, online programme delivered in partnership with the Bank of England. Postgraduate (PG) Award, PG Certificate and PG Diploma qualification options are also available.
Built with banking, finance and professional services industry professionals in mind, this specialised programme has been designed to introduce the latest evidence led and practice informed financial regulation and monetary policy.
The WBS CareersPlus team will support you and help you to understand yourself and your strengths. They can help you to identify possible career paths, and to set and achieve your career ambitions. This helps to boost your employability and helps you prepare for your career.You can take advantage of personalised careers coaching and advice. Our one to one careers appointments can help you if you have a question about writing applications, wish to explore your career options, or need to prepare for interviews and assessment centres.
- Comparative Central Banking
- Money, Banks and Macroeconomics
- Financial Regulation and Supervision
- Monetary Policy and Monetary Analysis
- Financial Markets and Financial Risk Management
- Behavioural Finance and Big Data
- Financial Conduct, Leadership and Ethics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBanking and Investment View 23 other Masters in Banking and Investment in United Kingdom
- Candidates must possess previous relevant work experience within the banking and financial regulation sector.
- 2:i undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a related subject or possess demonstrable experience of working in banking and financial regulation at a level sufficient with the requirements of the course.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.