The core focus of the Public Health programme from the Unicaf Scholarships is on improving the health and wellbeing of populations, preventing health problems before they occur and reducing inequalities in health. It offers a cutting-edge knowledge and skills base in the principles and methods of public health and a creative and supportive learning environment. It explores a broad range of contemporary public health issues, supported by leading experts in the field of public health as well as the experiences of other students sharing diverse experiences from a range of public health systems around the world.
This programme is composed of nine mandatory modules and is designed as a progressive process where the modules collectively work together to provide the knowledge, skills and understanding required by the modern public health practitioner, whether that be as an epidemiologist, health promoter, leader or researcher.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The experience: Online learning through Unicaf is made possible by an advanced learning management system, designed to provide an optimal learning experience for students.
- The support: Friendly, experienced Unicaf student advisers guide applicants through every stage of the application process and support you all the way until you complete your programme and receive your degree.
- The online classroom: Students have regular contact and interaction with faculty and fellow students from around the world.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 5 other Masters in Health Sciences in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An accredited UK Honours degree with minimum 2.2 classification or recognized international equivalent. Some professional qualifications may also be acceptable. Extensive professional experience may also be considered in exceptional cases.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words) explaining how the programme of study will benefit the student’s career progression.
- Up to date CV
- Two references (academic or professional) listed on CV stating referee’s full name, contact details, and relationship to the applicant.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National6500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Unicaf can prepare you for the brilliant future you and your family have been dreaming of. With generous scholarships that allow you to earn your degree at a fraction of the original cost. With the online provision of internationally recognised degrees, awarded by Unicaf’s partner universities in the UK, the US, Europe and Africa. With 24/7 access to study material, that allows you to keep your job and salary during your studies. Unicaf makes it easier to make your people proud!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.