You can study the Bioanalytical Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Analysis course at Hochschule Fresenius University of Applied Sciences in just two (full-time) semesters. Gain professional knowledge of modern analytical methods and the correct classification of the results these methods deliver.
This internationally focused program is taught entirely in English.
We offer practical teaching by lecturers who have professional experience in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry and know the needs of the market.
This Master’s study program has a strong focus on application, and you will spend a great deal of time in our state-of-the-art laboratories. The program has an international feel from the outset and all content is taught in English, providing you with yet another advantage.
Having analyzed molecules and examined biological processes, graduates of our Master’s study program have a range of potential careers. Your newly acquired ability to understand the entire analytical process will make you a sought-after expert in many fields – for example with companies in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry, biotech companies, public authorities, analysis and research institutes, and manufacturers of analytical devices. Potential roles include:
- Research assistant/head of research at a private company (after completing a doctorate)
- Product and sales expert for analytical devices
- Project manager
- Quality control manager at a private company
- Researcher of fundamental science at a public institute
- Member of staff/director at a regulatory
This study program is recognized and accredited by the state.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Establishing rapid and efficient analysis is both a great challenge and vital for industry. We will set you on the right path and give you the skills you need.
- We focus on the various analytical methods and work with you to establish which methods are best suited to specific tasks. We don’t just take measurements, we also ask questions and use the answers to develop the best solutions. If you want your Master’s to be a success, you need to enjoy laboratory work – after all, you will be spending considerable time in the lab.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Chemistry Pharmacy View 24 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in Germany
- Students interested in joining this Master’s program at Hochschule Fresenius must be able to provide documentation of a Bachelor-level degree (180 ECTS-points) or a comparable academic qualification (e.g. a German diplom degree).
- The Bachelor’s program must be completed with a grade of “good” or better. If the average grade does not meet this requirement, academic ability may be proven by means of a separate admissions test.
- Applicants must have gained at least 60 of the ECTS points in their previous Bachelor’s degree from economic modules. Students with insufficient ECTS points in these subject areas must pass an admissions test.
- Alternatively, students can show that they have the relevant specialist skills by providing evidence of qualified, state-recognized business administration training or at least 18 months of relevant professional experience in business administration. At least 12 months of this experience must have taken place after the Bachelor’s degree was completed
International750 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 EUR per module during 12 months.
EU/EEA750 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 EUR per module during 12 months.
Living costs for Idstein
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.